Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Just Weather



I have been chugging along on the deliriously happy train, and then SMACK! A derailment, train cars strewn all over the landscape, smoke and screaming! I guess I am figuring out that my emotions don't really belong to me, or make much sense at all, they are just weather. Sometimes I'm sunny and sometimes I feel so uncomfortable in my clothes, my hair, my skin, and all I want is to sleep...a fucking blizzard of negativity. Nightmares, again. I get a thought like,"God, I am so tired of being me," and it repeats, repeats, repeats. I don't know what happened? Am I physically sick? Is it hashimotos? Is it burn out? Is it fear? Is it thyroid or hormones? Really, am I a person or a sack of chemicals causing me to act like an idiot? I have whiplash from the ridiculousness of my emotional states. I fantasize about how to get out of everything that I am supposed to do. I want to stay home.

My beloved by our campfire
I'm leaning towards maybe burn out. I have been keeping SO much in my brain. I still have a fricking awesome life and I am generally happy, I just have a wire loose or something...#noshit. The art festival was pretty great, and on Sunday, Bob and I had our first campfire. I stayed in a chair by the fire for five hours, I was so perfectly content, but that also made me think maybe something was up, because one should probably move a little. I guess it doesn't need to be analyzed, because the point is, I have no control. It is just weather, coming in and moving out. 
My nightmare was about electroshock therapy, if you want to know how warm-fuzzy my subconscious is. Also weather, coming in and moving out. 

Not permanent. Not a reflection of actual shittiness in my life. 

My body hurts. I feel tired. 

Love and light,
Your friend,
Hil





3 comments:

  1. This too shall pass. You're having a momentary setback - the kind we all have. You've been on an "up" swing for a long time now. You'll have those "down" moments too: it's part of life. But as the pendulum continues to swing, you'll find things grow progressively more even :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Leilani said.I had a crash boom too, after the TIA and Past, Newly Discovered Stroke hospitalization. Even had to call the Vet Crisis Line, but we are all still here, and that is good.

    ReplyDelete